It feels like forever since we were asked to take a two week hiatus from clinic operations (haha), but I'm excited to announce that some appointments have resumed in-person!
This is amazing because I know that many of you are missing your acupuncture treatments, or have been neglecting other aspects of your health while we were waiting. Thank you so much for all of your patience as we have been working out the kinks for delivering virtual care, curbside pickup, and other things requiring a steep learning curve.
To be honest with you, I have found the last few months challenging on a number of levels. I have done a lot of thinking, soul searching, researching, venting, connecting and praying. Now, more than ever before, I believe in the value of Naturopathic Medicine in your care. I love what I do, and I've missed you, but I've also been concerned about the lack of information being discussed regarding preventative health. Nevertheless, we know that a healthy baseline is important, you deserve to feel well, and now we can get your health back on track!
What you need to know
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 prior to their appointments
- a short email questionnaire will be sent out a few hours before your appointment, just click yes or no to answer
- Many appointments will still be conducted virtually (by phone or video)
- this is great for cutting down on travel time, fitting appointments into your day, working from home, taking care of yourself while little ones are napping, quick check-ins, protecting vulnerable persons from possible exposure, and overall convenience
- In-person appointments will be conducted under the guidance of the College of Naturopaths
- you will be asked screening questions when you arrive (this is required by the Ministry of Health)
- if you have any symptoms, your appointment can be switched to virtual
- you will be asked to wash your hands when you arrive
- Dr. Christa will be required to wear a mask and possibly gloves for close contact procedures
- high contact surfaces will be cleaned regularly and between appointments
- If you're not sure if you require an in-person or virtual appointment please send me an email
- or you may book online, or call us (519) 942-9990
- you may notice that the online booking site looks a bit different, this was done to accommodate privacy laws for video appointments but I think it is still a user friendly experience
- We still accept all forms of payment, and we have also added the option of Direct Billing (in many cases) or E-transfer payments
- please let us know if you'd like to set up Direct Billing (we can email you the forms)
- We will still be doing curbside pickup for supplement refills
I have noticed that most people have been out enjoying the nicer weather, and branching out of their immediate circle. These changes have helped tremendously in making people feel better, smile more, and add enjoyment to life. I will say though, it's not quite time to take your foot off the gas when it comes to your immune supportive measures (keep washing your hands!), but it might be time to switch up some dosages. Let me know if I can help you with your summer immune support protocol.
Alright, that's it for now. Thank you so much again for your support and patience, it truly means the world to me.
Have a lovely weekend,
P.S. If you'd like to follow me for more regular inspiration or information, please check out my Facebook and Instagram pages.
"Light is to darkness what love is to fear; in the presence of one the other disappears."
~ Marianne Williamson